This was on the journal of ~Elenath- , who probably doesn't even know I'm stalking her. But I can't resist these syupid quiz things, so I'm'a answer it ^^ This one had some actually interesting questions, too.
1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
(Assuming magazines don't count)
"HEIGHT: 5'03" ATTACK - - - - 66"
It's a Pokedex
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
That's my bookshelf (top shelf - manga graphic novels and miscellaneous little books)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
House MD, on Wednesday night ^.^<3
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Urm... I dunno, 10:00ish?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Talen typing at his desk, plus his music on really quietly on his headphones. Plus cars outside and somebody's dog barking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Unless he balcony counts (we were throwing out a fridge), that would be when we went grocery shopping this morning.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
~Elenath-'s next-most-recent journal update
9. What are you wearing?
Comfy tan shorts and a hideous bright green polo shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but infuriatingly, I can't remember what.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today, I think
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Misato poster, a ferret calender, a Chii poster, a magazine article about dinosaurs, andmy shadow box full of gashapon and collector toys ^.^
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I live with ferrets. Nothing is weird any more
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It has more interesting questions than most ^^
15. What is the last film you saw?
Crap. Um... probably Baseketball. I don't watch movies very often
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A few dozen anime box sets, Every D&D 3,5 splatbook (even the stupid Faerun ones) and all the FMA merchandise I can get my hands on. Then there will be time for things like a house, and a dozen more ferrets.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, which means I have a hard time losing weight, don't get periods, and am incredibly unlikely to fall pregnant. Yay! ^_^
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
I'd abolish the biological differences between males and females, and give people the ability to switch from one to another at will.
19. Do you like to dance?
Ugh, no XP
The man is a retard. America, you do realise the rest of the world is laughing at you, right?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Um... "Accidental"? I don't want kids. But as far as names go, I'd use something unconventionally and commonly male. Like Dorian or Dylan or Brayden.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See above, but for argument's sake, I like Jutsin, Elias/Elliot, Taylor, Jason, Hayden, and Lachlan.
23.Would you ever consider living abroad?
I have, but realistically no. Maybe Canada someday - at least they allow gay marriage.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Wow, now this question is offensively presumptuous. How about "sorry, I'm a bastard"? ^_^ I don't believe in God, I believe in people.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
Some are white with blue patterns, some are white with green leafy designs, and some are mixed solid colours.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing at the moment.
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Does D&D count? ^^
5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cigarettes, babies, rotten vegetables.
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?
Fuck you, morning.
7. FAVORITE COLOR(S):
Teal, black, steely blue, rusty red, blood red.
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR:
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Three or so - Talen usually answers the phone, since it's closer to him.
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:
See above. Why does everybdoy assume everybody wants kids? 9_9;
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Vanilla, oh yes.
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
I don't drive.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Does Talen count?
14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS?
Oh, hell yes. They're sexy.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
16. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Gemini, Boar year.
17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
I don't eat the /anything/ of broccoli XP
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Running a gaming/anime store would rock ^_^
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Red. Sexy, sexy red.
20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Why can't it be both?
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mononoke Hime.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Nope, but I'm pretty fast.
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
A set of drawers. It's a waterbed - it needs support.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I hate watching sports.
26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN?
One time, I drank an ice-cold Coke too quickly on the snowfields, and I thought my chest was going to explode
27. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
28. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
Barbeque sauce, ya damn yanks
31. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG?
Hamburger, provided it don't have none of them fancy vegetables or anything XP
32. FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn... everything is so chilly and alive ^_^
33. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
Hrm. I'm very fond of Jindabyne.
34. WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
I don't gots one.
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC. Mmmm, gravy.
36. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREED OF DOG?
Border Collies - gorgeous dogs. Or mutts, mixed breeds are usually cuter than purebreds. I also have a thing for Irish Wolfhounds.
37. YOUR NICKNAMES?
Fox is the only one ^_^;
38. HAVE YOU EVER KISSED THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
Hold on, let me check with my husband
39. WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
Freaking gender-based double standards. That goes equally for ones that favour females as males, BTW - I hate them all. It's just a stupid reproductive organ - can't we get the hell over it already? XP
40. WHATS YOUR CRUSHES NAME?
Hold on, let me check with my husband
41. WHATS YOUR BEST FRIENDS NAME?
Hold on, let me check with my husband
42. WHICH CELEBRITY ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
Jessica Simpson. The woman embodies every last single thing I hate about women.
43. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU DISLIKE THE MOST?
Rap or trance, depending on my mood (I get hyper-sensitive to repetitious music when I have headaches, so trance is worse then).
44. WAS THIS QUIZ FUN?
Yeah, I reckon so.
45. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Gosh... so many choices. I'll go with the FMa box set, assuming we need to stick with one item
46. IF YOU COULD BE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Hmmm... a mutant with super-strength the power to gender-shift ^^
Hey, you said /anything/.
47. What can you not live without?
Lots of things. The internet, Talen, pets, oxygen, music...
48. If you can be in any show you want what would it be?
I don't want to be in any TV shows
49. Whos you favorite fictional character?
Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed! XD
And a bunch you wouldn't have heard of
50. WHATS ONE WEIRD FACT ABOUT YOURSELF THAT NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT?
That not a lot of people /don't/ know about?
I guess my bisexual bondage-fiend-ness would qualify - I like people to know where they stand with me.
51. What is one thing you've done in your life that you dont regret?
I don't regret anything I've done. That's just a waste of time.
52. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?
The smell that a particular kind of soft plastic has when it comes out of the packet. Some Japanese manufacturers still use it, which is a real treat when I encounter it ^_^
53. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Lots of things. Movies, songs, poetry, art, Talen, arguing, loss, frustration... I cry pretty freely. What's the point in hiding it? ^^
54. Who do you most look up to and why?
I dunno. Not any one specific person, I guess.
55. How did you survive reading and writing all this?
It's not like it was hard
56. What are you most afraid of?
I'm not afraid. No, really - I just don't scare. I just feel like I can deal with whatever happens.
57. If you were a Super Hero, what would your name be?
Egalitarian Smutmonger Fox? I dunno. Wouldn't that depend on my powers?
58. What is your favorite kind of Poptart?
I had an apple one once, and it was disgusting.