Hairless versions of all the bases. Stop asking for them now
Added a usage FAQ here.
So, I did a dA search for my name the other day, wondering if I had missed any dolls using my bases... and lo and behold, there were quite a few! Oo; Although they were all credited (obviously, since I found them with this search ) I was disappointed that the artists hadn't told me that they'd used my templates.
A Clarifier: People on dA seem to frequently misunderstand what "KiSS" is, using it as interchangeable with "dollz" and similar terms. However, "KiSS" stands for "Kisekae Set System"; "KiSS doll" or "KiSS set" does not refer to static pixel dolls or Flash dressups, but to interactive sets made to use this system (usually in the style of dress-up dolls) which come in the form of an .lzh archive. Please, in the interest of clear communication, understand what this term means before you use it! XP
You only have permission to use my templates if you follow these rules. If you don't, I'll report you to dA/your web host for copyright violation.
- You can't charge people real money for work made on my bases. They are for noncommercial work only. It's okay to use them to earn "fictional" currency such as Gaia Gold or Dragon Scales, though.
- My templates may be used for KiSS, pixel dolls, layouts, icons, a basis for your art, frankendolling, adaptation into new bases - whatever you like. This includes using them as a model for traditional art, too! I don't mind how you use them, as long as you follow the rules in every case.
- You must credit and link to me wherever you post your finished work. You can link to my homepage, my dA, or to the deviation which includes the template. If you can't do that, then at least mention my name!
- You must tell me if you use this base, and send/link me to a copy of what you have made! Seriously, let me see your work - I hate missing out. And I'll give you free publicity by linking to you, too.
- I'm fine with my templates being used for adult material, unless otherwise specified on the base/deviation itself (the Koui and Elisheva bases are the only exceptions at this stage).
- You MAY NOT use my male bases to make female dolls/bases/pictures/etc. Or herms, for that matter. Or anything else with breasts or female genitalia. They are for males only. I used to be lenient about this, but I am god damned sick of it now, so I'm not letting it slide anymore. Don't make my boys into girls. EVER. PERIOD.
- As long as you obey the other rules, you may alter the template in any way you like - colours, hair, pose, face, body parts, frankendolling, reshading - anything! Be creative
- You may make your own base from one of my bases, provided you've made significant changes to the base, and you're not breaking any of the rules listed here (particularly the no-males-to-females rule). "Significant changes" means thinks like changing the pose, adding soft-shading, frankendolling, and so forth - not minor edits like a palette swap or adding elf ears or something. Any base you make from my base(s) must still carry my rules, my name, and my url. You may add new rules to your version, but you may not remove/contradict any of my rules.
- You may freely redistribute my templates exactly as they are - that is, with no edits - on any non-commercial website. As long as they remain unchanged, you can share them with anybody you like. You MAY NOT repost them on a site where I have already posted them myself, however (such as deviantArt), because there is no need to have double-posting happening. You may not, of course, claim that you made them yourself.
- You MAY NOT distribute edited versions wherein no significant change has been made to the actual base (for example, an edit where you have only done a simple recolour, added in extra blank space, or just converted the file to gif or jpeg - yes, some idiots have done these things!).
- You MAY NOT distribute versions where my rules, name and/or URL have been removed. Even if you have made significant edits to the base, or used parts of my bases to "frankendoll", it must still carry my information and my rules!
Completed: (new bases to the TOP, censored versions on the right where applicable)
Old and/or Unfinished